ACE Racing Engines was founded by Drag Racing enthusiast Stefan Rossi in 2010. Stefan built his first engine at the age of 14 and later went on to work for some of the top engine shops in the UK & Canada. He also served in the British Army, seeing combat on the front line in Afghanistan in the summer of 2009.
In 2019, Stefan and his partner Laura took the big step of relocating ACE Racing Engines from the UK to the USA to focus on building extreme street car and drag race engines, specializing in turbocharged engines for radial racing and drag and drive events.
Take a Shop Tour:
Current achievements of ACE built engines and vehicles
“Sickest of the Sick” Sick Week Florida 2022 Award for completing Sick Week!
V8 Hydraulic Roller World Record Holder 2312rwhp – @ FuelTech headquarters January 2022
ACE Racing Engines featured on the front cover of Engine Builder Magazine – January 2021
‘Engine of the Year 2020’ contestant for Engine Builder Magazine – December 2020
‘Engine of the Week’ for Engine Builder Magazine, showcasing a twin turbo LS 370ci engine – March 2020
Feature in Engine Builder Magazine – LS Edition – January 2020
1966 Chevy II Nova, 8 Second street car Featured in Hayburner Magazine – 2017
1966 Chevy II Nova -Fastest Streetcar @ Hot Rod Drags, Shakespeare County Raceway – 2016
For the latest ACE Racing news, including customers and our own engine/car builds, events and successes, take a look on our on our News Page.
- LUCKY COSTA’S SUPERCHARGED LS ’67 C10 SHOP TRUCK.Local burn-out enthusiast Lucky Costa stopped by our shop last … Continue reading “LUCKY COSTA’S SUPERCHARGED LS ’67 C10 SHOP TRUCK.”
- SICK WEEK 2022 – “SICKEST OF THE SICK!”7.63 seconds – sideways – on our first ever run! … Continue reading “SICK WEEK 2022 – “SICKEST OF THE SICK!””
- ACE Racing – ’66 Chevy II Nova SS – Drag Week Thrash – October ’21 update.The events of the week leading up to Drag Week … Continue reading “ACE Racing – ’66 Chevy II Nova SS – Drag Week Thrash – October ’21 update.”
- Engine Builder Magazine FeatureENGINE OF THE WEEK – September 28th 2021 3,000hp+ Twin … Continue reading “Engine Builder Magazine Feature”
- Engine Builder Magazine Article – BUILDING AIRCOOLED VW ENGINESVWs are essentially the hot rods of the air-cooled world … Continue reading “Engine Builder Magazine Article – BUILDING AIRCOOLED VW ENGINES”
- ACE Racing – ’66 Chevy II Nova SSHot Rod Magazine Drag Week 2021 preparations are fully underway… … Continue reading “ACE Racing – ’66 Chevy II Nova SS”