ACE Racing Engines was founded by Drag Racing enthusiast Stefan Rossi in 2010. Stefan built his first engine at the age of 14 and later went on to work for some of the top engine shops in the UK & Canada. He also served in the British Army, seeing combat on the front line in Afghanistan in the summer of 2009.
In 2019, Stefan and his partner Laura took the big step of relocating ACE Racing Engines from the UK to the USA to focus on building High Performance and Racing Turbocharged engines, ideal for extreme Street Cars, Drag Week cars and Race Cars!
Take a Shop Tour:
Current achievements of ACE built engines and vehicles
ACE Racing Engines featured on the front cover of Engine Builder Magazine – January 2021
‘Engine of the Year 2020’ contestant for Engine Builder Magazine – December 2020
‘Engine of the Week’ for Engine Builder Magazine, showcasing a twin turbo LS 370ci engine – March 2020
Feature in Engine Builder Magazine – LS Edition – January 2020
1966 Chevy II Nova, 8 Second street car Featured in Hayburner Magazine – 2017
1966 Chevy II Nova -Fastest Streetcar @ Hot Rod Drags, Shakespeare County Raceway – 2016
Read the latest news on our ACE Racing Blog including our own engine/car builds and preparing our Nova for Drag Week 2021!
- ACE Racing – ’66 Chevy II Nova SSHot Rod Magazine Drag Week 2021 preparations are fully underway… … Continue reading “ACE Racing – ’66 Chevy II Nova SS”
- ’67 Savannah Beige Bug (2013)Best 1/4 mile E/T 2010: 13.09 on street tires Engine: … Continue reading “’67 Savannah Beige Bug (2013)”
- ACE Racing – ’67 Yukon Yellow ‘Vert (2015)Best 1/4 mile E/T to date: 12.99 w/ no nitrous … Continue reading “ACE Racing – ’67 Yukon Yellow ‘Vert (2015)”
- Grandma’s More DoorThe twin turbo ‘more door’ sleeper coming to the streets … Continue reading “Grandma’s More Door”
- Our DYNO Room is becoming a reality!Sneak peeks of our newly acquired 1600hp capable Stuska Dyno, … Continue reading “Our DYNO Room is becoming a reality!”
- Let’s Talk Dubs PodcastHave you ever wondered why Stef brought Aircooled Engineering from … Continue reading “Let’s Talk Dubs Podcast”