3000hp rated Dart LS Next2 Short Block w/Cleveland Mains
Start your build right with our 3000hp rated short block, using a Iron or Aluminum Dart LS Next2 block with Cleveland Mains, and only the best USA made components on the market. This engine is fully blueprinted and precision machined on the latest CNC equipment. Each customer is supplied with a detailed, custom Engine Specification File.
Precision Diamond honed according to fuel and power adder!
- 3000hp rated Iron or Aluminum short block.
- Dart LS Next2 w/ Cleveland mains
- Bore & stroke –TBD
- Engine size – 388ci/400ci/427ci
- Piston Dish – TBD
Set up includes, but not limited to the following precision machining/blueprinting:
- CNC Deck Block
- Cylinders double torque plate CNC diamond honed for correct piston to wall clearance and surface finish.
- Align Hone
- Clearance Block for Aluminum Rods
- Lifter Bore Machining
- Full surface finish reports on deck, head and cylinder wall finish
- According to fuel and power adder
- Engine fully blueprinted
- Engine Build File Provided
- Dart LS Next2 Iron or Aluminum Block 4.125″ bore, 9.240″ Deck height
- 1/2″ Main Studs
- 1/2″ Heads Studs
- Ford/Cleveland 2.750″ Mains
- Callies Ultra Billet or Winberg Crankshaft- 3.625″, 3.750″ or 4.000″
- Clevite H-Series Rod Bearings
- Mahle Ford/Cleveland Main Bearings
- MGP Billet Aluminum Rods w/ ARP L-19 Bolts
- Custom Ross Racing Pistons
- Total Seal Piston Rings
– ACE Racing Engines makes no guarantee regarding operation of the Goods in settings or in ways that may be illegal or highly regulated, including those regarding smog and emissions. Please refer to your State/Country guidelines.
– Due to the custom nature of our builds, the product images shown here are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product.