Noonan Billet LS Solid Long Block With Noonan Cylinder heads
This 3500hp+ rated billet “DRY” LS Engine is perfectly suited for Pro275, X275, Limited Drag Radial, Outlaw 10.5, Grudge and other forms of competition drag racing.
We like to get to know our customers, their cars and what kind of engine/power they are looking for. Please contact us prior to ordering – we want to build your new engine to meet or exceed the ET requirements for the application and weight of your race car.
Our long blocks come ‘broken-in’ on our dyno using our shop intake and exhaust.
Set up includes, but not limited to the following machining/blueprinting:
- CNC Block Machining
- Roller Cam Bearings (if applicable)
- Install lifter bushings
- Machine for RCD gear drive
- Cylinders double torque plate diamond honed for correct piston to wall clearance and surface finish
- Full surface finish report on deck, head and cylinder wall finish
- Engine fully blueprinted
- Heads CC’d and valve job
- Valve spring heights set up
- Pushrod length
- Rocker geometry
- Engine Break-in
- Engine Dyno
- 3500hp+ rated Noonan Race Engineering Long block
- Bore & stroke –TBD
- Engine size – 400ci/427ci/447ci
- Piston Dome/Dish – TBD
Short Block Components:
- Noonan Race Engineering Billet LS Edge Solid Block
- Callies Ultra Billet Crankshaft
- V Series Main Bearings
- V Series Rod Bearings
- MGP Billet Aluminum Rods, 3.5 multi phase bolts, .990″ pin
- Custom Ross Racing Pistons – Pro Mod forging
- Total Seal Piston Rings AP Steel Ring Pack
- Machined for receiver grooves
Long Block Components:
- Custom Camshaft
- Noonan LS EDGE Billet Cylinder Heads – Dry Deck
- 1 Piece Top Fuel Hoops
- ARP 1/2 Head Stud Kit
- Titanium Intake Valves
- Inconel Exhaust Valves
- Manley Valve locks
- PAC Racing Springs
- Clark Annealed Copper Head Gaskets
- Manton Push Rods
- Jesel Lifters
- Manton Shaft Rockers for Noonan
- RCD Billet Gear Drive
- Dailey Engineering Dry sump system
- Noonan Billet Valley Cover
- ATI Damper
- ARP Hardware
- Noonan LS Edge Billet Valve covers
We recommend FuelTech EFI management for this engine.
WE BREAK RECORDS!!!
Prior to participating with our ’66 Nova at Sick Week 2022, we attended FuelTech USA for a Dyno Day – Check out the ACE Racing Engine that broke the current world HP world record for a hydraulic roller LS, here!
ACE Racing Engines makes no guarantee regarding operation of the Goods in settings or in ways that may be illegal or highly regulated, including those regarding smog and emissions. Please refer to your State/Country guidelines.