1000hp Aluminum LC9 5.3L
The strongest factory GM block there is, stronger than iron 5.3L blocks! Full Siamese bores, no windows between the main webbing and extra thick cylinders. This block has been proven @ 4.24 in the 1/8 mile. Rated at 1200hp
Based on a brand new GM Gen4 LC9 block and using all new top of the range parts including Callies Crank, Oliver Rods, CP Bullet Series Pistons and Total Seal Piston Rings.
Single or Twin Turbo. x58 Reluctor wheel.
Our long blocks come ‘broken-in’ on our dyno using our shop intake and exhaust. Please contact us before ordering this engine to discuss your engine requirements.
- GM LC9 Aluminum Block
- Bore & stroke –TBD
- Engine size – 388ci/408ci/427ci
- Piston Dish – TBD
- Set up includes, but not limited to the following precision machining/blueprinting:
Set up includes, but not limited to the following machining/blueprinting:
- Cylinders double torque plate CNC diamond honed for correct piston to wall clearance and surface finish.
- Align Hone
- Full surface finish reports on deck and cylinder wall finish
- Engine fully blueprinted
- Engine Spec File Included
- Dyno break-in
- GM Gen4 LC9 5.3L Block bored to 3.800″
- ARP Main Studs
- Callies Compstar Crankshaft 3.622″
- Clevite H Series Main Bearings
- Clevite H Series Rod Bearings
- Dura-bond cam bearings
- Oliver Speedway Billet 2000hp 6.125″ Rods
- CP Bullet Series Pistons 3.800″
- Total Seal Piston Rings AP Steel Top Ring
- Melling Oil Pump
- ARP2000 Pro Head Stud Kit
- Trickflow Fast as Cast 220cc Heads
- SCE MLS Spartan Head Gaskets
- BTR Custom Turbo Camshaft (Hydraulic Roller)
- PAC Racing Valve Springs
- ARP Cam Bolts
- Manton 5 Series Push Rods
- Chevrolet Performance LS Rocker arms Int/Exh
- BTR LS1 Shaft Rocker Kit
- Morel drop-in lifters
- Cloyes Hex-A-Just Timing Set
- Wix Racing Oil Filter
- Moroso trap door oil pan
- Wix Racing Oil filter
- Chevrolet Performance Front & Rear Covers & Gaskets
- Improved Racing Valley Cover Gasket
- Billet Valley Cover – Raw
- ACE Racing Engines Billet Valve Covers – Raw or black anodized (add $100)
Take a look at our Machine Shop page and the Engine Room page to discover the equipment and tools that are vital to any engine build and the processes that are often overlooked by ‘Assemblers’.
We work closely with our suppliers to keep on top of, and be a part of new innovations in our industry. Click here for more information about Total Seal Gapless & Gas-ported Piston Rings.
Other LS Long Blocks, Short blocks and Complete Crate engines are also available. Go back to ALL Street & Racing Engines here.
ACE Racing Engines makes no guarantee regarding operation of the Goods in settings or in ways that may be illegal or highly regulated, including those regarding smog and emissions. Please refer to your State/Country guidelines.