Aircooled VW 2110cc or 2180cc “Economy” Long Block
Our all new 2110cc or 2180cc 44 IDF Aircooled VW “Economy” long blocks are built with the same attention to detail as our standard 2110cc or 2180cc, the only difference being that this engine has a 4140 forged crankshaft, hypereutectic pistons with std ring pack, a smaller camshaft & rocker ratio, and non CNC blended chambers . See below for more information & call us for a full custom quote!
- Machining – Click here to see our machine shop
- Cylinders CNC Diamond honed for correct piston to wall clearance
- Cylinder Surface finish report
- Engine Blueprinted
- Aluminum super race case 94mm
- 82mm 4140 Forged Crankshaft
- Mahle Rod bearings
- Steel back Main Bearings
- Mahle Dual thrust cam bearings
- H-beam connecting rods
- Engle W-Series camshaft
- Engle Cam Followers
- AA Thick Wall Hypereutectic Piston & Cylinder set
- Thin Sump 1.5 qt
- Gene Berg Relief oil pump cover
- JayCee Billet O-ring oil drain plate
- CB Performance Panchito Cylinder Heads
- Steel Retainers
- Aluminum Super Duty push rods
- 1.25:1 ratio rockers
- Stainless steel push rod tubes
- Gene Berg German valve covers with -8AN vents
- VW German valve cover bail clips
- Stage 1 Kennedy clutch
- Daiken Ridged disc super duty 200mm
Check out our featured article in Engine Builder Magazine, September 2021, HERE.
– ACE Racing Engines makes no guarantee regarding operation of the Goods in settings or in ways that may be illegal or highly regulated, including those regarding smog and emissions. Please refer to your State/Country guidelines.
– Due to the custom nature of our builds, the product images shown here are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product.