4000hp Energy Manufacturing BILLET LS Engine 447ci LONG BLOCK
This 4000hp+ rated billet LS Engine is perfectly suited for Pro275, X275, Limited Drag Radial, Outlaw 10.5, Grudge and other forms of competition drag racing.
Our long blocks come ‘broken-in’ on our dyno using our shop intake and exhaust.
The Energy block and heads are machined from ultra-strong billet 6061 T6 aluminum. They are engineered to reliably perform in high cylinder pressure engines such as N20, Turbocharged and Supercharged applications.
Please contact us for a custom quote!
Energy Manufacturing billet blocks begin life as a 490 pound block of high grade forged 6061 aluminum. Featuring rolled thread tapped holes for extra strength and high strength cylinder liners, careful attention is given to fit and finish of the overall block. Each semi-finished block is thoroughly heat treated to T6 Standards.
Energy cylinder heads are manufactured with ultra-strong billet 6061 T6 material. They are available for high horsepower N/A, N20 and boosted applications in solid or water cooled versions. Their cylinder heads are CNC ported for maximum performance along with enhanced valve seat support-integrity for increased durability in extreme conditions.
We like to get to know our customers, their cars and what kind of engine/power they are looking for. Please contact us prior to ordering – we want to build your new engine to meet or exceed the ET requirements for the application and weight of your race car.
All our engines are fully machined and blueprinted. Check out our Machine Shop to learn about the importance of surface finish and take a look at our Engine Room page, where we show you our top of the range measuring equipment and the clinical, clean, engine assembly room
Set up includes, but not limited to the following machining/blueprinting:
- CNC Block Machining
- Torrington thrust bearing
- Roller Cam Bearings (if applicable)
- Install .905 lifter bushings
- Machine for RCD gear drive
- Cylinders double torque plate diamond honed for correct piston to wall clearance and surface finish
- Full surface finish report on deck, head and cylinder wall finish
- Engine fully blueprinted
- Heads CC’d and valve job
- Valve spring heights set up
- Pushrod length
- Rocker geometry
- 4000hp+ rated Energy Manufacturing Long block
- Bore & stroke –TBD
- Engine size – 447ci
- Piston Dish – TBD
Short Block Components:
- Energy Manufacturing Billet LS Block 4.155″ Bore (Solid – Wet block available)
- Callies Ultra Billet Crankshaft w/ Cleveland mains
- Clevite Main Bearings
- Clevite Rod Bearings
- MGP Billet Aluminum Rods, 3.5 multi phase bolts, .990″ pin
- Custom Ross Racing Pistons
- Total Seal Piston Rings AP Steel Gapless and Gas Ported Ring Pack
Long Block Components (Main Items only. For extensive quote please contact us):
- Custom Turbo Camshaft
- Energy Manufacturing 8 degree LS Billet Cylinder Heads (Water or Solid) w/flame hoops
- Custom 1/2 Head Stud Kit
- Hat Washers
- Titanium Intake Valves
- Titanium Exhaust Valves
- Clark Annealed Copper Head Gaskets
- PAC Racing Springs
- Manton Push Rods – Custom Tool Steel
- Isky Red Zone Bushed Solid Lifters .904
- RCD Billet Gear Drive – Raised Cam
- Dailey Engineering 7 Stage Dry Sump System
- ARP Hardware
- Energy Manufacturing LS Billet EFI Plenum
- Energy Manufacturing LS Billet EFI Lid
- Energy Manufacturing LS Billet Dual Inj Runners
- Energy Manufacturing LS Billet Fuel Rail Kit
- Energy Manufacturing LS Large SFI Burst Panel w/ 6″ chimney
- Energy Manufacturing LS Billet Large Oval Throttle Body
We recommend FuelTech EFI management for this engine.
WE BREAK RECORDS!!!
Prior to participating with our ’66 Nova at Sick Week 2022, we attended FuelTech USA for a Dyno Day – Check out the ACE Racing Engine that broke the current world HP world record for a hydraulic roller LS, here!
We work closely with our suppliers to keep on top of, and be a part of new innovations in our industry. Click here for more information about Total Seal Gapless & Gas-ported Piston Rings. Go back to ALL Street & Racing Engines here.
ACE Racing Engines makes no guarantee regarding operation of the Goods in settings or in ways that may be illegal or highly regulated, including those regarding smog and emissions. Please refer to your State/Country guidelines.