3000hp rated Dart LS Next2 Iron Short Block w/Cleveland Mains
The Ultimate Drag ‘N’ Drive engine!!!
Start your Drag Week build off right with our Record Breaking 3000hp rated Dart LS Next2 Iron Short Block with Cleveland Mains! This Engine Completed Sick Week 2022!
All our short block engines are fully machined, balanced & blueprinted, and come with deck and cylinder surface finish reports and an engine spec log.
We like to get to know our customers, their cars and what kind of engine/power they are looking for. Please contact us prior to ordering, to dial in the spec to meet your engine requirements.
Set up includes, but not limited to the following precision machining/blueprinting:
- CNC Block Machining
- Cylinders double torque plate diamond honed for correct piston to wall clearance and surface finish
- Full surface finish report on deck, head and cylinder wall finish
- Engine fully blueprinted
NB: This Short block is spec’d for hydraulic roller set-ups, we can accommodate Solid Roller builds with additional machining fees. Please contact us for more information.
- 3000hp rated Dart LS Next2 Iron short block — Learn more about the Dart LS Next2 upgrade here.
- Bore & stroke –TBD
- Engine size – 370ci/388ci/408ci/427ci
- Piston Dish – TBD
- Dart LS Next2 Iron Block 4.125 bore Deck height 9.240″
- Dart LS Next2 Iron upgrade to 1/2 main studs
- Dart LS Next2 upgrade machine for 1/2 head studs
- Callies Ultra Billet crankshaft
- Cleveland Mains
- Clevite LS Next Rod Bearings w/dowel
- Clevite LS Next Coated Main Bearings
- MGP Billet Aluminum Rods w/ ARP L-19 Bolts
- Ross Racing Pistons w/ .900″ Pin
- Total Seal Piston Rings AP Steel Ring Pack
- Machining for receiver grooves
This 3000hp+ turbo LS iron short block is based on a twin or single turbo application with a good tune. We recommend FuelTech EFI for this engine. An external crank trigger wheel must be used.
ACE Racing Engines makes no guarantee regarding operation of the Goods in settings or in ways that may be illegal or highly regulated, including those regarding smog and emissions. Please refer to your State/Country guidelines.
The product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product.