3000hp rated Dart LS Next2 Iron Short Block w/Cleveland Mains
Start your Drag Week build off right with our Record Breaking 3000hp rated short block, using an Iron Dart LS Next2 block with Cleveland Mains!
We like to get to know our customers, their cars and what kind of engine/power they are looking for. Please contact us prior to ordering, to dial in the spec to meet your engine requirements.
- 3000hp rated Iron short block.
- Dart LS Next2 w/ Cleveland mains — Learn more about the Dart LS Next2 upgrade here.
- Bore & stroke –TBD
- Engine size – 400ci/427ci
- Piston Dish – TBD
Set up includes, but not limited to the following precision machining/blueprinting:
- CNC Deck Block
- Cylinders double torque plate CNC diamond honed for correct piston to wall clearance and surface finish.
- Align Hone
- Full surface finish reports on deck, head and cylinder wall finish
- According to fuel and power adder
- Engine fully blueprinted
- Engine Build File Provided
- Dart LS Next2 Iron Block 4.125″ bore, 9.240″ Deck height
- 1/2″ Main Studs
- 1/2″ Heads Studs
- Ford/Cleveland 2.750″ Mains
- Callies Ultra Billet or Winberg Crankshaft
- Clevite H-Series Rod Bearings
- Mahle Ford/Cleveland Main Bearings
- MGP Billet Aluminum Rods w/ ARP L-19 Bolts
- Custom Ross Racing Pistons
- Total Seal Piston Rings
ACE Racing Engines makes no guarantee regarding operation of the Goods in settings or in ways that may be illegal or highly regulated, including those regarding smog and emissions. Please refer to your State/Country guidelines.
The product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product.