2500hp rated Dart LS Next2 Long Block
Price shown does not include oil system – A wet or dry sump oil system will need to be added, please call to discuss and obtain a custom quote.
Our all new 2500hp rated Dart LS Next2 Long Blocks are fully CNC Machined, blueprinted and Dyno tested. Each engine comes with an Engine Specifications File for your records.
This is an example of the components and cost for a 2500hp engine based on a Hydraulic Roller Dart LS Next2 IRON Block.
We also offer this engine in Aluminum and as a solid roller combination.
- 2500hp rated Dart LS Next2 long block
- Iron or Aluminum
- Hydraulic or Solid Roller
- Bore & stroke –TBD
- Engine size – 388ci/400ci/427ci
- Piston Dome/Dish – TBD
Set up includes, but not limited to the following precision machining/blueprinting:
- CNC Deck Block
- Cylinders double torque plate CNC diamond honed for correct piston to wall clearance and surface finish.
- Align Hone
- CNC Machine Block for Receiver Grooves
- CNC Machine Cylinder Heads for Top Fuel hoops
- Full surface finish reports on deck and cylinder wall finish
- According to fuel and power adder
- Heads CC’d and valve job
- Valve spring heights set up
- Pushrod length
- Rocker geometry
- Dyno Break-In
- Dyno Test
- Engine fully blueprinted
- Engine Build File & Dyno Data sheets provided
Short Block Components:
- Dart LS Next2 Iron Block 4.000″ or 4.125″ bore, 9.240″ Deck height
- 1/2″ Main Studs
- 1/2″ Heads Studs
- LS 2.560″ Mains
- Callies Ultra Billet or Winberg Crankshaft
- Clevite LS Next Rod Bearings
- Clevite LS Next Coated Main Bearings
- MGP Billet Aluminum Rods
- Custom Ross Racing Pistons
- Total Seal Piston Rings AP Steel Ring Pack
Long Block Components:
- CID Cylinder Heads
- BAE One-Piece Stainless Steel O-rings
- Clark Copper Cylinder Head Gaskets
- Custom Camshaft
- PSI or JHE Springs
- Custom Manton push rods
- Crower or TSP Rockers
- Johnson or BAM Lifters
- ATI Super Damper w/ Fuel Pump Hub
- Mighty Mouse Timing Pointer
- RCD Gear Drive
- ARP Hardware
- Rear timing cover & gasket
- Billet valley cover
- ACE Racing Engines Billet valve covers (black or raw)
We recommend FuelTech EFI for this engine.
– ACE Racing Engines makes no guarantee regarding operation of the Goods in settings or in ways that may be illegal or highly regulated, including those regarding smog and emissions. Please refer to your State/Country guidelines.
– Due to the custom nature of our builds, the product images shown here are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product.