2500hp rated Dart LS Next2 Iron Short Block
Start your build right with our 2500hp rated Dart LS Next Iron Short Block, using only the best USA made components on the market. This engine is fully blueprinted and precision machined on the latest CNC equipment. Each customer is supplied with a detailed, custom Engine Specification File.
- 2500hp rated Dart LS Next2 Iron short block — Learn more about the Dart LS Next Iron Block here.
- Bore & stroke –TBD
- Engine size – 364ci/388ci/400ci/427ci
- Piston Dome/Dish – TBD
Set up includes, but not limited to the following precision machining/blueprinting:
- CNC Deck Block
- Cylinders double torque plate CNC diamond honed for correct piston to wall clearance and surface finish.
- Align Hone
- Full surface finish reports on deck, head and cylinder wall finish
- According to fuel and power adder
- Engine fully blueprinted
- Engine Build File Provided
- Dart LS Next2 Iron Block 4.000″ or 4.125″ bore, 9.240″ Deck height
- 1/2″ Main Studs
- 1/2″ Heads Studs
- LS 2.560″ Mains
- Callies Ultra Billet or Winberg Crankshaft
- Clevite LS Next Rod Bearings
- Clevite LS Next Coated Main Bearings
- MGP Billet Aluminum Rods
- Custom Ross Racing Pistons
- Total Seal Piston Rings AP Steel Ring Pack
Also Available as a Solid Roller Long Block, or a Hydraulic Roller Long Block.
We recommend using FuelTech EFI for this engine.
– ACE Racing Engines makes no guarantee regarding operation of the Goods in settings or in ways that may be illegal or highly regulated, including those regarding smog and emissions. Please refer to your State/Country guidelines.
– Due to the custom nature of our builds, the product images shown here are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product.