2500hp rated Dart LS Next2 Aluminum Short Block
Start your build right with our 2500hp rated Dart LS Next2 Aluminum Short Block, for Forced Induction applications.
All our short block engines are fully machined, balanced & blueprinted, and come with deck and cylinder surface finish reports and an engine spec log.
We like to get to know our customers, their cars and what kind of engine/power they are looking for. Please contact us prior to ordering, to dial in the spec to meet your engine requirements.
Our 2500hp rated Dart LS Next2 Aluminum Short Blocks are ideal for drag ‘n’ drive events, drag racing and other automotive competition sports.
Set up includes, but not limited to the following precision machining/blueprinting:
- CNC Block Machining
- Cylinders double torque plate diamond honed for correct piston to wall clearance and surface finish
- Full surface finish report on deck, head and cylinder wall finish
- Engine fully blueprinted
NB: This Short block is spec’d for hydraulic roller set-ups, we can accommodate Solid Roller builds with additional machining fees. Please contact us for more information.
- 2500hp rated Dart LS Next2 Aluminum short block — Learn more about the Dart LS Next Aluminum Block here.
- Bore & stroke –TBD
- Engine size – 388ci/408ci/427ci
- Piston Dish – TBD
- Dart LS Next2 Aluminum Block 4.125 bore Deck height 9.240″
- 1/2″ Main Stud Upgrade
- Callies Ultra Billet crankshaft
- Clevite LS Next Rod Bearings w/dowel
- Clevite LS Next Coated Main Bearings
- MGP Billet Aluminum Rods
- Ross Racing Pistons
- Total Seal Piston Rings AP Steel Gapless and Gas Ported Ring Pack – Optional upgrade to Total Seal Gapless & Gas-ported Top Ring
- NB – Gas Ported Rings direct cylinder pressure to the back of the ring through machined horizontal slots placed around the ring. The pressure pushes against the inside of the ring forcing it outward to improve ring seal.
- Dart LS Next2 upgrade for 1/2 head studs
- Cleveland Mains available (Please call to discuss)
- Machining for receiver grooves
This 2500hp+ turbo LS Aluminum short block is based on a twin or single turbo application with a good tune. An external crank trigger wheel must be used. We recommend using FuelTech EFI for this engine.
We work closely with our suppliers to keep on top of, and be a part of new innovations in our industry. Click here for more information about Total Seal Gapless & Gas-ported Piston Rings.
ACE Racing Engines makes no guarantee regarding operation of the Goods in settings or in ways that may be illegal or highly regulated, including those regarding smog and emissions. Please refer to your State/Country guidelines.
The product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product.
|Dimensions||42 × 40 × 26 in|