V8 DRAG RACING ENGINES
All of our Shorts blocks, Long blocks and Turnkey V8 drag racing engines are fully balanced and blueprinted. Every drag racing engine we build receives full, meticulous attention to detail throughout the whole process. We provide each client with fully detailed Engine Specification Build Sheets including Surface Finish Reports. Long blocks and Turnkey engines also come fully broken in on our Dyno and with Engine Dyno logs.
ACE Racing Engines offer a variety of LS, BBC & Hemi engine options for forced induction applications, ranging from 1500hp to 4000hp+. Our engines include Drag-N-Drive type set-ups, to fully competitive Drag racing engines.
- Normally Aspirated or Forced Induction.
- Garrett Motion Turbos
- Aluminum, Iron or Billet.
- Dart SHP, SHP PRO & LS Next 2
- Energy Manufacturing Billet LS
- BAE (Brad Anderson)
- Keith Black
- Hydraulic or Solid Roller
- ACE Racing Engines became the V8 Hydraulic Roller world record holder in January 2022 with our 3000+hp engine
- Wet or Dry deck engines
- Wet external & Dry sump options.
Please contact us to to speak to Owner, Engine Builder and Drag Racer Stefan Rossi, and discuss your next engine build!